Ignored posts

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hi. I thought I'd address an issue here. I've noticed a lot of my posts have been ignored.

I especially noticed it in a recent thread when I replied to the post about Sesame Street's You Tube channel posting less content. It seemed like we had a good discussion going there, but once I replied that thread quieted down. It doesn't make me feel very highly about myself.

Right now I'm feeling discouraged that I can't watch the new SS episodes on PBS and I can't find them online anywhere. I don't want to have to pay for a subscription to add HBO to my cable block or even to watch online and I don't want to have to wait nine months for the episodes to air on PBS. I understand that there's not much anyone can do to help me with that situation, but it would be nice if people would at least reply to my posts.

Heck, I had a question a while back about a sketch I remembered with Billy Dee and Big Bird and I got zero replies. Even if no one else remembered it, it would have been nice to get some feedback.

I'm sorry to say it but if this keeps happening, I may not post here anymore.

BTW, I did read the mod's message about begging for attention and things like that and I'm not trying to do that. I just want my voice to be heard every once in a while.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Daffy. If you're looking for the Season 46 episodes online, I know that the Muppet Mindset posted an article with links to watch the first two episodes, you'll have to search within their January or February 2016 archives as I don't have them to embed directly in this reply.

Maybe that can help you find links to watch the other episodes being released one each every Saturday. :wisdom: