IGN's at Toy Fair '04 with Muppet plush info

dmx10101

Reaction score
Click here to view the article. It talks about the Sababa plush of Muppets and Fraggle Rock, four pics of them too.

Ryan

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Click here to view the article. It talks about the Sababa plush of Muppets and Fraggle Rock, four pics of them too.
Thanks for the link. But, no Janice? Also, the Fraggles look realy weird..Wembley's kinda icky.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Thanks for the link. But, no Janice? Also, the Fraggles look realy weird..Wembley's kinda icky.
"Among the new Muppet figures are the Swedish Chef and Janice, the female member of Dr. Teeth's 1960s-style Muppet Show band."

Just no pic of her.

matleo

Reaction score
they look way better in person than in this pic. Especially booober. boober is the BEST out of the four. Wembley is a lttle off but this pic really makes him look worse. Hope this helps.

--Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wembly looks alright, but Boober looks great. I'd still Get Wembly foirst... nothing can replace my old Boober... sentimentally, anyway.

Anyone see the Ren & Stimpy stuff? Coool!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Wembly looks alright, but Boober looks great. I'd still Get Wembly foirst... nothing can replace my old Boober... sentimentally, anyway.

Anyone see the Ren & Stimpy stuff? Coool!
Will they have a Boober plush for us nostalgia buffs who think he's off? Now, I would buy that!

BJ