I'll be gone for a few days.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, Everybody! I'm going to Alexandria, Louisiana for a a retreat this weekend & I'm leaving Thursday, so I thought I'd say goodbye! It's a big retreat-I think they're expecting 6,000 kids-and it's a great deal of fun! It's my 4th time going & I'm REALLY excited about it!
.....Well, see yall sometime next week!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo, Manda:-D. Can I be the leftys second in comand? Please!! *cross both fingers*

Oh and have a good and fun time. :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Because you scare them!

Erine81981 said:
Yo, Manda:-D. Can I be the leftys second in comand? Please!! *cross both fingers*
ON THE RIGHT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun, Manda!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You can be Leader Runner-up, Ernie. So, when I or Sarah are not around or are just unable to fulfill our duties of Great & Almighty Leader & Second-In-Command, you will have control of our Left-Handed Empire! (But, if you make any messes or cause any havoc, you will PAY for it when we get back, Mister!) :grouchy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
You can count on me. I promise I'll take care of all the left-handed people. If i do mess up I'll let ya'll put me in the jail for right-handed people. You can leave when ready. I shall call you "LEFT-SECOND HANDED IN COMMAND." *bows on knees, kisses hand*