I'm Baaaaaaaaak! HOWDEE!

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Hey all! I was surfing today and thought "gee, it's been SO long since I checked into my Muppet group, I think I'll do that." And boy have I been surprised! Why? Well, I didn't know that I'd not checked in since 12-30-2005 :embarrassed: Oops! SORRY!

So, first off, do I still know anyone, or whould I remember anyone? And, does anyone still remember me? I had an avatar, and somehow it's vanished, and I can't remember how to get it back, but that will be done at a later day. Today is all about getting reaquainted with everyone and meeting all my new friends!

For those of you who do remember me, in 2006 we had a BIG addition to my family! Go check him out at our site: www.deckeradventures.com I'm glad Hubby got off his duff and finally added him, and changed our site a bit. He really needs to do more, but I'm not pushing it since it took him almost 4 years to update it this time. Heck, that's what he does all day at work, so I'm not going to pressure him, it's not fair of me to badger him now is it? (Bad wife, bad, bad!) LOL!!!

Ok ya'll I'm gonna' run for a bit, but PLEASE come by and say HI and introduce yourselves to me, I can't wait to meet everyone and hear about your adventures!

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Hey I'm Marcus. Somewhat new here. Since last summer. I dont always speak in sentence fragments.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, I don't know you... but welcome back anyway.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
:zany: You're too funny! I'm glad to hear that you don't always "speak" (type) in fragments.....but now wha'll I do when I need to?

So, tell me, how are you liking the group so far? I really enjoyed them when I was active the first time. I'm sure that I'll like them again this time around!

Kiki

Reaction score
Erm, I don't know you and... um, you prolly don't know me but, welcome back anyways!! :excited:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Thanks guys! Like I said, I never had a bad day or bad time when I was active here the first time, everyone was SO nice and friendly.....guess what? It's NOT changed one bit! YEA!!!!!

THANK YOU to evereyone for making my "re-Muppetization" so easy!

Re-Muppetization? Is that even a word? :confused:

LOL!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
Well, I didn't know that I'd not checked in since 12-30-2005
Well, 2006 was a pretty sucky year anyway, so you didn't miss much I'm sure.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've see you around here a little but but I never really got a chance to get to knoe you. But hi! I'm the one they call William! But welcome wack home Zelda Rose!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Zelda. I was here in 2005 but I don't know if we ever met then. Anyway, welcome back to the forums, I'm Beth, hopefully we'll get a chance to know each other this time. :smile: