I'm basking in Mcdonalds Glory!

Ernie101

Reaction score
No biggie..but guess what?

I was dropping my girlfriend off, and on the way home I stopped at McDonalds to grab a bite. It was about 11:30.. and they were closing.. Before I left the guy at the counter was like.. "Want some extra food?" and gave me 4 bags full of food for free. Pies, Fries, Burgers, Chicken. I know it's because they were closing and needed to get rid of the food... but my luck was actually good for once!

This is pretty cool, especially if you actually LIKE fast food. I just eat anything and it doesn't make me bigger, I'm sure that'll catch up with me sooner or later.

Well, tell me some of YOUR lucky experiences.. Or things that have happened to you for just being in the right place at the right time. :excited:

Vibs

Reaction score
Ahhh... the joy of good luck. Hmmm....

Well... I guess I was pretty lucky watching TV just when they aired the commercials for Fraggle Rock so I knew they were airing it again, and then got hooked and then.... and then I.... and.... and eventually joined MC. :smile:

luvtosr

Reaction score
Pies? I'm pretty sure we don't have pies over here at McDonalds. We used to have these filthsome apple turnovers. Maybe we do have pies, I don't remember them though.

Oh and I hope you have more good luck with that waistline cos when you hit thirty most likely you'll go 'whooomph!' middle-age spread. But I hope not.

Congratulations on your tasty luck anyway.

Effralyo

Reaction score
And I nearly fainted from glad when in winter of 2001 the shop-assistiant in our mall (I had a good acquaintance in the toy shop when they`ve got some Sesame plush toys) suddenly gave me a small plush Cookie Monster as a present... Just for three or four Sesame posters for their showcase...

That Announcer

Reaction score
I once got a $200-a-night hotel room for free because the maid was too stupid to make the beds. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Free extra food?! Now that IS good luck! Congratulations Ernie! Hey TA, when ever we're in a hotel room, my mom doesn't let the maids even touch the beds! (Yes my mom is a clean-freak, but I appreciate it because I would hate to live in a dirty house).

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Free extra food?! Now that IS good luck! Congratulations Ernie! Hey TA, when ever we're in a hotel room, my mom doesn't let the maids even touch the beds! (Yes my mom is a clean-freak, but I appreciate it because I would hate to live in a dirty house).
Now, my mother is rather neat, and so am I. But neither of us is that paranoid! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Now, my mother is rather neat, and so am I. But neither of us is that paranoid! :smile:
HA HA HA! Don't worry, neither of us are paranoid either! It's just that she's one of those people who feel that if she doesn't do something herself, it isn't done right. So that's why whenever we stay in a hotel, she insists of cleaning the room herself. Which is fine with me because I don't a strange woman touching my Rocky!

unclematt

Reaction score
That happen to me once at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts