1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I'm brand-spanking new here..and LOVE IT

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by zachatack, Jul 30, 2002.

1. zachatack New Member

Hey guys,

I am a newbie here, and am a little overwhelmed. I am SO glad I found you at last! I saw those new figures in the store, and just couldn't resist. In fact, I spent this last year selling my entire line of Star Wars items (vintage and modern). I mean, stuff that I had for 25 years, and swore off collecting forever. But now I got sucked back in with the Palisades line of figures, and can't get enough of them. I have a lot of reading to do on these forums, and look forward to talking with you all.

BTW, I know that Time-Life has the videos and DVD's, but would anyone be willing to make me a copy of a tape just so I can watch some of the episodes? I don't really have much to trade right now (although I tape TV shows like crazy and have quite a library, but alas, no Muppet Show). I love my new figures but it has been so long since I saw the show. I bought The Muppet Movie and that was fun, but if anyone would be willing to make me a tape of just some fun episodes I would be so happy. (I just think I'm going to need all my cash for the new line...and now the exclusives..phew!)

Thanks all!

Peter
  2. beaker Well-Known Member

hey, welcome aboard! Glad ya could make your way to our little zany world. Oh yes, I am majorly lacking in TMS episodes as well...Im so glad Columbia is bringing them out commerically in retail stores. As far as tape trades, ya can always ask in the wanted section.
  3. Luke Active Member

Welcome Peter ! great to see you found your way here !
  4. zachatack New Member

Thanks guys. I didn't know that Columbia was going to put the tapes out on retail. Ooooh....yeah.....
  5. radionate New Member

Welcome and Welcome again!
  6. Crazy Harry New Member

Hey warden! We got anouther one!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome!
  7. Satcapricorn New Member

LOL
  8. Yep, welcome aboard!

:D

*had to post in this thread anyway since he's still handcuffed to Chris*

Can ya at least take off the blindfold and let me see?

Chris?...

Nate?...
  9. Crazy Harry New Member

Why can't you take it off youself?
  10. Cause one o' you goons handcuffed my other hand to Nate!!

:mad:

It sucks not havin' any freedom!
  11. Crazy Harry New Member

:eek:

You mean I'm stuck with you AND Nate?

(begins knawing at the chain)
  12. Hey, at least you're on one end, man---I'm stuck between you goons! Innocently sandwiched in! :eek: :mad:

Plus, I can't see, so I never know what y'all're up to. And would you please not gnaw so hard, you're gettin' spittle on my hand.
  13. Crazy Harry New Member

Will someone get get a hacksaw?
  14. radionate New Member

I'm handcuffed to both of you? So that's what that smell was!
  15. Crazy Harry New Member

He who smelt it, delt it.
  16. radionate New Member

Not when Mr. Byron is around. :D
  17. radionate New Member

I'm sorry, let me spell it out for you:

Y-O-U S-T-I-N-K!!!!
  18. I DO NOT!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I think you're just jealous cause you have to use deodorant! LOL!!

:D
  19. Crazy Harry New Member

You don't use deodorant?

(backs away as far as he can, given the situation)