I'm brand-spanking new here..and LOVE IT

zachatack

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am a newbie here, and am a little overwhelmed. I am SO glad I found you at last! I saw those new figures in the store, and just couldn't resist. In fact, I spent this last year selling my entire line of Star Wars items (vintage and modern). I mean, stuff that I had for 25 years, and swore off collecting forever. But now I got sucked back in with the Palisades line of figures, and can't get enough of them. I have a lot of reading to do on these forums, and look forward to talking with you all.

BTW, I know that Time-Life has the videos and DVD's, but would anyone be willing to make me a copy of a tape just so I can watch some of the episodes? I don't really have much to trade right now (although I tape TV shows like crazy and have quite a library, but alas, no Muppet Show). I love my new figures but it has been so long since I saw the show. I bought The Muppet Movie and that was fun, but if anyone would be willing to make me a tape of just some fun episodes I would be so happy. (I just think I'm going to need all my cash for the new line...and now the exclusives..phew!)

Thanks all!

Peter

beaker

Reaction score
hey, welcome aboard! Glad ya could make your way to our little zany world. Oh yes, I am majorly lacking in TMS episodes as well...Im so glad Columbia is bringing them out commerically in retail stores. As far as tape trades, ya can always ask in the wanted section.

Luke

Reaction score
Welcome Peter ! great to see you found your way here !

zachatack

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I didn't know that Columbia was going to put the tapes out on retail. Ooooh....yeah.....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yep, welcome aboard!

:big_grin:

*had to post in this thread anyway since he's still handcuffed to Chris*

Can ya at least take off the blindfold and let me see?

Chris?...

Nate?...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Cause one o' you goons handcuffed my other hand to Nate!!

:mad:

It sucks not havin' any freedom!