I'm curious...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont give out my name cause there are so many weirdos and freaks hanging around you dont know who to trust. You never know, someone who just lurks around can come across your name and easily find information about you. Its scary.

So, as far as you are all concerned, its Sgt Floyd (or Sarge or even Floyd. I dont care, they both save a few keystrokes)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, even though there are a lot of weirdos on this site all kidding aside, being safe it something you have to do.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Yeah, that's ture. Not the best idea to give out any imformation on the net.
Yeah...you need to be careful with some sites.:eek:
I gave my last name to one site & one site only. Better to be safe than sorry.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I dont give out my name cause there are so many weirdos and freaks hanging around you dont know who to trust. You never know, someone who just lurks around can come across your name and easily find information about you. Its scary.
Ditto, some here. but you all can just call me Colby.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wait, you mean there are people weirder than us? Scary thought.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, the bottom line is, it does all depend on a person's individual comfort level. Although I must admit, it does kinda bother me when people seem to have the idea that the world is out to get them, and no one can be trusted. Sure, there are creepy people in the world of every discription, but the majority of the world is made up of good, honest people who wouldn't consider hurting anyone.
Also, you should consider the source. I mean, Kathy hit it right on the head when she said people should use their judgement. Maybe it's just me, but I think some places on the net are safer than others. Places like Facebook and Myspace, (especially the latter), are more widely used, and more prone to these types of privacy problems. Most people, particularly if their main motivation is stocking, would not even think to come here. This is a relatively small, (believe it or not), niche website, and has a well-deserved reputation among its members of being "the friendliest place on the web". In the infrequent event that deeply suspicious people have come here, the MC staff have done a good job in taking care of them.

Snowth and Kathy, I just want to say for the record that I'm surprised! Snowth, I agree with a lot of the others here. You've been, in the past, not only secretive, but rather feercely if I may say so!
And Kathy, I know your last name because you sent me an e-mail. I'm surprised you made that dicision, considering how much you also valued privacy. Not that I'm complaining or criticizing, of course! I'm sure I said it somewhere before, but I myself like knowing peoples' names, as it makes me feel just a little bit closer to them. I respect other peoples' desire for privacy though, of course!
:smile:

By the way Snowth, I'm still getting used to thinking of you as a Joe, lol! Or is it Joseph? Or is it Snowth, meaning, do you mind if we call you by your name? Not that I probably will much, Snowthie...
:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
By the way Snowth, I'm still getting used to thinking of you as a Joe, lol! Or is it Joseph? Or is it Snowth, meaning, do you mind if we call you by your name? Not that I probably will much, Snowthie...
:big_grin:
I go by Joseph; a lot of people have been calling me Joe lately, but I think that's mostly because Steve D'Monster refers to me as Joe in some of our videos, but that's because he has no respect for "authority figures", so to show it, he calls me Joe instead of Joseph.

But I actually like you guys calling me these Snowth-related nicknames, I've always wanted a cool nickname that I like, I like these. Snowseph is pretty clever.