I'm going on vacation!!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow is the day that I leave for Tennessee for a week. I'm very excited for this vacation because it'll be my first time going out of state!

I'll probably stick around for today, but when I leave tomorrow, I'm not going to be posting until I get back because I want to take a break and relax.

And I'll try to share photos with you guys, too, when I get back. I'll be going to the mountains, the caverns, Ripley's Aquarium, and other cool places, so I want to take lots of pictures.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow is the day that I leave for Tennessee for a week. I'm very excited for this vacation because it'll be my first time going out of state!

I'll probably stick around for today, but when I leave tomorrow, I'm not going to be posting until I get back because I want to take a break and relax.

And I'll try to share photos with you guys, too, when I get back. I'll be going to the mountains, the caverns, Ripley's Aquarium, and other cool places, so I want to take lots of pictures.

Have the best time bud.
See ya next week

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Be sure to dress for high temps - we aren't kidding when we say it's hot down here in the South! :wink:

Have fun! :smile:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
OMG, I am so sorry I didn't post an update on here as soon as I got back from Tennessee a little over a month ago. I had so much fun there and I'm glad I was able to visit such a beautiful state. Anyway, here are the photos that I promised to show you guys.

These are from the lovely cabin we stayed in:

These are from Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies:

This is a view of the mountains from a sky tram:

This is a black bear we saw at an animal preserve:

These are from the Hatfields and McCoys Dinner Show:

These are from the Forbidden Caverns:

And these are from when we drove through the Great Smoky Mountains national park:

Hope you guys like these photos, and sorry to keep you all waiting for so long.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Have fun in Tennessee! And those are some wonderful pictures! The cave and aquarium ones caught my eye the most....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah... Sorry I was ready to sleep and had a really bad dyslexic moment last night.... :shifty: