I'm going to sell my Fraggle collection

Snoffsan

Reaction score
I have had some persons mailing me, interested to see my fraggle collection. Does anyone have any good place to where I can upload my pictures for you to see?

I have some really nice things. Even a few things that I havent seen on the collectibles pages here.

Im thinking of putting it all out for sale on ebay, but if I get some nice offers here I might change my mind.

So if anyone just ha a tip on how I can upload the pics, just let me know. :excited:

/Snoffsan

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Try getting an account on either Photobucket or Flickr.com, then when the photos are uploaded, grab the URL links and post 'em here. Hope this helps.

Redsonga

Reaction score
OMG, your Mokeys, most of all the one still in plastic, are worth a lot. I have never seen an in plastic Mokey for less that $100...I think Sprocket is worth a lot of money to but I am not sure how much, I am not someone that spends more that $40 on any one fraggle toy...*sigh* I wish I had enough money to afford the one Mokey on the right or Sprocket, but I am sure there are collectors here with far more money than me :frown:

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Funny, here in Sweden no one collects them so I can buy them for nothing at like fleemarkets and so. :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Funny, here in Sweden no one collects them so I can buy them for nothing at like fleemarkets and so. :excited:
Oh, you are so lucky :frown:. Here to even afford a Mokey I would have to ask for a payment plan...A lot of sellers are very greedy :cry:. I just want one for goodness sakes...

Snoffsan

Reaction score
But my mokeys dont have the cape left so I dont think they are worth that much.

Of course its really hard to find any fraggles things here becouse like I said, no one collects them. But when I do find them they are quite cheap.

At least if you compare to the prices mentioned on the collectibles pages here!

I will send you a private message....

justairbagit

Reaction score
Private message sent! really hoping to buy some stuff!