I'm gonna kick myself when somebody reminds me...

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Who was the guest on the episode of TMS on which Kermit was at home sick, leaving Fozzie to host the show, never giving the guest a decent intro and putting Veterinarian's Hospital and the Ballroom on the stage at the same time?

Also, here in Australia, the station that aired the show had a habit of running two episodes as an hour-long program, and consequently chopped the intro off the second episode. Since this episode was such a "second half", I have often wondered, on this occasion was it Kermit or Fozzie who stuck his head through the O to say "It's The Muppet Show with our special guest star..."?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I read the outline and that sounds like a good one. I wonder when Timelife will deliver it.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Actually, I did search there, but obviously not as thoroughlly as I thought I had. Thanks!

Just saw some cheap Peter Parker and Spiderman figures at K-Mart... methinks when I get my series 2 Muppet figures, my bedroom will be broadcasting a special episode of "The Muppet Show with our very special guest star, Tobey Maguire!!!!!!!!"