1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I'm Graduating!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by SarahOnBway, May 9, 2007.

1. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Hey everybody! Guess what?

After 17 years of school, including 4 years of higher education, I, Sarah, am graduating from NYU and the Tisch School of the Arts tomorrow morning at 10am! Wish me luck! :)

(PS: If anyone lives in Manhattan, take a peek at the Empire State Building tonight--it's lit up in purple and white in honor of the NYU Class of 2007! :D )

<3
    A soon to be college grad. Eek!

2. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Congratulations and good luck, Sarah!:)

3. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Active Member

Many congrats to you, Sarah! :D

I did notice the Empire State Building tonight! I live in North Jersey, so we get a very lovely NY skyline to admire. ;) A beautiful sight, and I remember wondering why it was lit up all special. Now, I know, LOL.

4. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Congrats, Sarah! and Good Luck! :excited:

5. Skye

Skye Active Member

Congrats, Sarah! And very cool, I'm pretty soon about to be a grad myself. :)

6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Congradulations! SharahOnBway!:excited:

7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wow! That's GREAT, Sarah! Congrats girly! I know you'll do awesome in your big future ahead! :D

8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, congradulations Sarah! That's quite an accomplishment!
    :)
    :D
    :sing:

9. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Well done. All the very best to you and good luck with your future.

10. YAY! :excited: hope you have a good graduation and an excellent graduation party! :D lol lots o luck!

11. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Hehe thanks guys!

.Let's hope it doesn't rain until after 1PM, okay!

Off to get dressed. The next time I talk to you all. I'll be an official "adult" in the "real world." *Shudder*

12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*sniff* They grow up so fast. *singing* Is this the little girl I caaaaaaried. when did she grow to be so taaaaall? Wasn't it yesterday when sheeeee was smaaaaaall?

13. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Congrats! Graduating from college is a wonderful accomplishment!

14. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Thanks for the well-wishes guys! :)

Well the day went off without a hitch and now I. am an "alum". Haven't started trying to figure out what that means. haha!

15. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

Congrats Sarah! Being an alum means your school will be starting to ask for money starting tomorrow morning.lol.

16. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Lol! Too true, too true!:rolleyes:

17. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Congratulations! My friend just got accepted into Tisch. Anything he should know?

18. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Glad to hear it was hitchless! Congrats again :D

19. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

YAAAAYYYY! ! !:)
    Congrats,Sarah!

20. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Is he going into the Drama department? Does he know what studio?

There are different things about each studio that it's good to know. The main thing that I think is prevelant throughout all of the Tisch studios is that the teachers tend to play favorites. But you've got to just go at your own pace, but push yourself, and eventually, even if you're a non-favorite, you'll succeed, be noticed and rewarded. It took me two years to figure that out, but my third year of studio was my best and the most fun. :)

Ah, look at me, the college grad, imparting wisdom. Freaky, huh?