I'm having trouble with my avatar

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
I'm having trouble putting up an avatar, so if any AOL user can do a walk-through with me, I'd really REALLY appreciate it. Just IM me at ReoRogerz. Thanks.:wink:

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
Phil, I'm completely clueless when it comes to this. I don't know how to get a pic or anything, that's why I'm asking somebody to talk me through it.

scarecroe

Reaction score
If you want a pic, post about which character you want, and someone will likely make one for you. We get bored. :rolleyes: As for using it, that's clearly illustrated in Phil's post and very easy to do in your Control Panel. Try it :wink:

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
OK, Scarecroe, thanks for the help. I want a pic of Janice, so if anybody can send one to ReoRogerz@aol.com, I'd really REALLY appreciate it. Thanks.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Just sent you one via email.

Once you have it, go into your User Control Panel, Edit Options and scroll down to the bottom where you'll find your Avatar options.

By the way, have you talked to Byron? :crazy: There may almost be enough loonies around to start a Janice fan club :sing:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, FozzieBear90090900900000000

Sent ya an email.

FOZ
:embarrassed:
KEV

ReoRogerz

Reaction score
I would just like to thank everybody who sent me avatar's of Janice. Unfortunately, I could only use one of them but I may change mine from time to time so to not waste everyone's time. And a huge thanks to Kevin for all his help to me and to anyone else looking for avatar's. I hope this thread does more good in the future.