1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I'm in a movie!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vincent Liu, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

…more of a student short film project. But hey, it's released on DVD!
    [song cue] Hey a Movie!
    It's called "The Voice of Angel". The short is in Chinese, with English subtitles. Running time 27:35.
    This is filmed while I'm in 5th grade. I happened to be in the school choir then, so I got in the movie. It was a lot of fun watching the crew rigging up the equipment, and fixing malfunctioning cameras. For some reason our choir conductor is never happy with where I stand, so I'm continuously changing places.

I can't get the thing on YouTube, so I uploaded it to Dropbox. Please don't spread it around, I don't want to be involved in the "copyright" stuff.

A list of my appearances:
    8:13~8:43 (behind, right)
    12:48~13:10 (upper right)
    18:41~19:08 (upper left)
    20:32~23:58 (upper right)
    A little thing to notice is the conductor's arm surrounds my head at 23:51.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Yaay Vincent! Sounds like it was a fun experience and you really enjoyed it, and then the final product.
  3. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I never expected the film to be released on DVD. I found the DVD online when I'm in junior high school, and bought a copy.
  4. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

5. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member