I'm In The Contestant Pool For "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!"

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey Mupps--I forgot to include this in that last mesage, but they're both unrelated anyway, except by way of making me very wealthy...

I just found out yesterday that I've passed all the tests and interviews and everything to be in the contestant pool for the new syndicated version of "Who Want To Be A Millionaire," sans Regis Philbin. So if the producers decide they need a devestatingly good-looking guy from Utah with a hot wife and cute baby (and 641 Fisher Price Little People), they'll be calling to have us come to New York and do a taping of the show. And hopefully, win at least enough money to pay off this bounty on my head. Or even better, a million bucks. And hey, if I bomb on the very first question, we get a free trip to New York.

Basically, I won't know until they contact me if I actually get to go be a contestant, but I'm "in the pool." So if it's next week they call or several months from now, I'll let y'all know.

Start buttering me up NOW if you want a share of the loot.

Never mind--YOU'RE not getting any of it!!!

"If I had a million dollars...."

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hot sweet bacon! That's great news Quinn. Congratulations!

Luke

Reaction score
Congrats Quinnnnnnn,

If there are any questions on Miss Piggy, Rubber Ducks or the Fisher Price toy range then you're gonna walk it !!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, my dream is that I'll go, and the rounds of questions will be about Muppets, Star Wars, Sesame Street, U2, Toys, and Geography....then they'll say it's rigged when I run out of there with a million samoleons and I'll have to move in with some of my Muppety Friends....

I'd pay you nicely.

But not THAT nicely.

Quinnnnn

Gonzo

Reaction score
Can you tell Melissa and Miles are out of town? This is like 20 messages today. I should really get out of here.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Can you tell Melissa and Miles are out of town? This is like 20 messages today. I should really get out of here.
I was beginning to wonder...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Gonzo

Reaction score
LOL---I've been absent far too long. I miss my MC friends! With three jobs and baby and wife and no more posting from work, it's hard to get in here as often as I'd like.

Wow. 11:00 already. If they're coming back today I should really clean this place up.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Hot sweet bacon!
Mmmm... I could really go for some hot sweet bacon right about now. [licks lips]

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Yeah, my dream is that I'll go, and the rounds of questions will be about Muppets, Star Wars, Sesame Street, U2, Toys, and Geography....then they'll say it's rigged when I run out of there with a million samoleons and I'll have to move in with some of my Muppety Friends....
Yeah, but watkh all the questions be about Disney, '80s sitkoms, Greek mythology, and Lorrie Morgan...

I would just kry.