I'm new here!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppetgirl72
Hi, I'm just new to the Muppet Central Forums. Any suggestions???
Welcome! I just have one big suggestion...

celebrate and have fun! (Ok, maybe thats two)

The new Muppet era is upon us!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Like Beaker said: Have fun, make friends, and have a Nutty Buddy bar on me! :big_grin: (Best I could think of on such short notice....) Oh, and be careful. Things can get pretty weird around here......

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, just be, like, rully creative and fun, ask ANY kinda Muppet questions that you may have (nothin's too weird around here!!), and have fun in all the chaos!!

:big_grin:

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I understand you're not supposed to touch Byron....Though I don't know why....:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin: I say this all in fun, you understand! I don't even KNOW Byron! That's just what I've heard.....(Don't hurt me, Byron....) :big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppetgirl72
Hi, I'm just new to the Muppet Central Forums. Any suggestions???
i got a suggestions!!!!!!! try being like me and run at midnight........its not the answer for what to do on here but its still an answer!!!!..ok i'm being dumb now

ryan

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Oh, yeah, I understand you're not supposed to touch Byron....Though I don't know why....:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin: I say this all in fun, you understand! I don't even KNOW Byron! That's just what I've heard.....(Don't hurt me, Byron....) :big_grin:
YEEK!

:eek:

Now even strangers are jumpin' on the "Bash Byron Bandwagon"! This is one "BBB!" I do not like!

:mad:

( :stick_out_tongue: @ Manda :wink: )

Gonzo

Reaction score
Make yourself comfortable, voice your opinion, and don't make eye contact with whatever's in the fridge.

Quinnnnnnnnn

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
don't take anything literally! some little arguements break out, because one person took a comment the wrong way! just remember no one is here to fight, and if someone beats down a comment of yours, just grin and bear it! that's all i know! really!

Sarah

oh yeah you can have fun, i guess....:wink:

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
YEEK!

Now even strangers are jumpin' on the "Bash Byron Bandwagon"! This is one "BBB!" I do not like!
( :stick_out_tongue: @ Manda :wink: )
I was just teasing! Really I was! I tend to tease people a little bit when I've first met them, it breaks the ice & shows me what they're like & what they can take off the bat! (And, sometimes, scares people away!) Didn't mean it seriously, I was just havin fun!
:stick_out_tongue: @ YOU, too, by the way! :wink: :big_grin: