1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I'm New

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MustangRockstar, Jul 15, 2002.

1. MustangRockstar New Member

Just found the site today at work... all I can say is wow, very impressive, moreso then Henson.com to be exact.

I'm a big fan of the muppets, have been ever since I was little. Hoping to do an internship at The Henson company next summer if all goes according to plan.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board.
  2. MuppetQuilter Member

Hello and welcome!

Hope things work out for you with the internship-- what a great opportunity!
  3. doctort13 Member

Welcome aboard

I'm new too!

Good luck with the internship, it sounds like a dream come true!:)
  4. Satcapricorn New Member

me three! lol. Welcome to the boards :)
  5. Fozzie Bear Moderator

WELCOME!!

Hiya and welcome to the Central!!

Lots of fun staying off topic around here. Sure, we all seem crazy, but you'll soon find that being crazy is certainly comfortable.

Now, I'll let you go as I return to my blissful heaven of dazed confusion...

F:DZ
  6. grail New Member

we had a topic? don't go telling the new people lies like that, i've been here a little while now, and i have YET to find a topic...

(unless you count the "we want pepe" or "we want thog" themes that is)

just kidding! (mostly...heh)
  7. Luke Active Member

Hello,

My name is Luke and welcome all new people - as part of the Muppet Central initiation ceremony you must do the 'hokey pokey' four times around the computer .... failure to do so will result in us not revealing where all the Pepe merchandise is hidden ! ;)

Viva la Penguins !
  8. Crazy Harry New Member

Nice to meet you M.R. Say hi to my badger.
  9. beaker Well-Known Member

>>>failure to do so will result in us not revealing where all the Pepe merchandise is hidden<<<

Theres Pepe merchandise? Btw, that ljs *hidden* Pepe site is still up, hehe

Oh yes, and welcome to all the irreverent mayhem that is muppet central!
  10. grail New Member

irreverent? don't you mean electric?
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

or epileptic...or eclectic...or septic...or...