I'm off to Disneyland!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey y'all!! I'm goin' to Disneyland this weekend fer it's birthday n' a big ol' DISNEY-LOVERS' convention!! OMG I'm, like, sooooooooooo excited, fer sure!! :flirt: My first time ever where it all started, in actual Dis-ney-land! Haunted Mansion!! Sleeping Beauty Castle!!!

Send me good Muppety vibes! I'll be seein' Muppets 3D 'n watchin' fer JANICE's cameo! :flirt:

My plane leaves in 3 1/2 hours....oh, wow!

See y'all when I get back!! :big_grin:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I will be coming to Disneyland in a few months, Im really looking forward to it so please let me know about any muppet attractions and any rides etc that are must see apart from the obvious. I have been to Disneyland before but that was 10 years ago to be exact so I'm sure its changed lots since then.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Hey y'all!! I'm goin' to Disneyland this weekend fer it's birthday n' a big ol' DISNEY-LOVERS' convention!! OMG I'm, like, sooooooooooo excited, fer sure!! :flirt: My first time ever where it all started, in actual Dis-ney-land! Haunted Mansion!! Sleeping Beauty Castle!!!

Send me good Muppety vibes! I'll be seein' Muppets 3D 'n watchin' fer JANICE's cameo! :flirt:

My plane leaves in 3 1/2 hours....oh, wow!

See y'all when I get back!! :big_grin:
if u see a band (not in disneyland)there called bradied funk, my bro is the drummer,well have fun we will miss u

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!! I hope you're safe on that trip and get to see lots of great Muppety stuff while you're there, most including Janice! Oh, and see Muppets 3D like 4 times to get all the full effect of the thing, fer sure!

Rully!

anathema

Reaction score
For one week only!

See the world's only domesticated sasquatch!

Exclusively at Disneyland!​

;-P

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I've never been to Disney Land. I've been to Disney World about 18 years ago, but don't remember to much of the trip. I was only 5 at the time!

ryan

Ernie101

Reaction score
Lucky duck, it has always been a dream of mine to go there.. sadle, i havent had the chance.. but have fun nonetheless. :stick_out_tongue: