I'm so MAD!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
For like a year now, I have gone to the ToysRUs in Colorado (the one closest to me, the other is WAY out there) I have bee waiting for the new action figures to get in, but NO! they have to sell out of there Miss. Piggy ones first (the only ones they got in) and they started out with like 7 of them in August (well, thats when I checked) I bought one, so that left 6, and I asked when tehy woud get in some new ones, they said when they sold out, I went back there last week and there were 4 of them still left!!! ARG!!! AAAHHH!! so mad... stupuid ToysRus... :grouchy: :rolleyes: :concern:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I dont know if you know this or not but TRU droped the line after series 2. :boo: :mad: :frown:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know what you mean, it can be so annoying, it happened to me aswell.
since series 1 I have been getting my figures from Electronics Boutique here because it the only place outside of Sydney that they are available in and because there arent many people round here that are into the muppets or willing to pay $24.95AU per figure I have always had the monopoly on them, I have been the only one who has been buying them unless they mark them right down.

When series 4 was about to come out I had been asking the shop for weeks when they were getting the new figures and they said next week so I went back and they didnt have them so they said the week after that so I went in and they werent there so I asked them and they said someone had come in and bought the whole set as soon as it came in, I was pretty annoyed when I have been used to having them all to myself.

They got more in but they sold them again and the boxes get pretty damaged in that store so I would pay that price for them , everyone manhandles them.

We went to Sydney on Tuesday though and I knew a shop that sells them and they were $27.95AU each so I got 2, sam and rizzo and he let me have them for $24 each, cheaper than EB so I was happy to get my first 2 from the set, I will get the other too soon hopefully.

The only problem was that my rizzo was a variant which I didnt particuarly want but thats ok.

from,
Paul :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
EB always has a large amount of the figures and playsets (In fact that's the only place I've even found them). I just found all of series 4 at Suncoast the other day, plus they have a large amount of plushes and other new misc stuff.

Oh and don't bother with TRU, unless you want the hair-down Piggy ... the TRU in Littleton has way too many of those.

This is a TAD off topic, but its been easier for me to find Muppet figures than the new Star Wars ones, which are released on a much wider scale. All we have here are the ones from last August! :frown: Go figure...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Dont you mean hair up piggy? The hair down one is an EB Games exclusive.

jediX

Reaction score
Nope. Its hair down; and they had LOADS of em... well, last time I was at that TRU. I'll drive over and check it out tomorrow (I need to go to that part of town and see if EB over there has wave 3...all I could find was Zoot). Oh, and I've also seen Vacation Fozzie at Media Play too.

Gonzo

Reaction score
jediX said:
its been easier for me to find Muppet figures than the new Star Wars ones, which are released on a much wider scale. All we have here are the ones from last August! :frown: Go figure...
Ditto.

How screwy is that ?

jediX

Reaction score
Its crazy to hardcore SW collectors like myself (email me if you want to see how serious I am about that...lol). I mean, I went to TRU the other day and they had 3 complete hanger things of waves 1 & 2 of Muppets, and there was SO little in the SW section (aside from countless Orn Free Taa's & Zam's and the overproduced 12" Mace's) that they were hanging Batman figures there! GAAAAAAAAAH! :mad:

Gonzo

Reaction score
jediX said:
Its crazy to hardcore SW collectors like myself (email me if you want to see how serious I am about that...lol). I mean, I went to TRU the other day and they had 3 complete hanger things of waves 1 & 2 of Muppets, and there was SO little in the SW section (aside from countless Orn Free Taa's & Zam's and the overproduced 12" Mace's) that they were hanging Batman figures there! GAAAAAAAAAH! :mad:
Actually, this week was the first new SW merch I've seen in 7 months--finally found Ayala Secura and Barriss Offee at Target, and saw some Clone Wars 3-packs (Separatist Droids) at TRU today.

The dry spell may be ending soon.

:smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Relief! All I've been able to find new is the Imperial Forces multpack and 12" Quickdraw Han / ATST Driver.