I'm...Terrified....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm cured of my hepititus c virus now, and I've had that partial liver removal as well. I'm...or I was feeling fine....doc called me today, and uh...

Ya'll know how I was having those dreams that I was Richard Hunt's daughter?? Well, I'm not his daughter...but...we seem to have more in common then I think.

I just need to go ahead and say it: I. Have. AIDS.

It's from the same dagum blood transfusion from when I was a baby. STINKING....I'm wondering how they never found it in the first place!!! *feels like washing her mouth out now* ..God..I can't believe it. I know this is family-oriented board and stuff, but I pretty much have no one else to speak to lately. Just you guys...my family. Because of my Hep C treatments, except for college twice a week, I've been stuck in the house. Then I go for my last dang blood draw, and WHOOPS..

We think you have AIDS! *Sarcastic tone* Have a good 10 years of your life, Sara!

Cause...with the freaking Hep C, it's already shaved about 10 years of my life off. That means I would only live to maybe late 50's early 60's. I can handle that. That's a nice healthy age, right?

Well, pfft...AIDS shears about 20 more years off of it. That would be about late 30's early 40's.

I'm going to be 20 in a few months.

Twenty years old. And....I.....please give me something guys. I hate to be so emotional and everything, but you guys are my friends and you've been there for awhile now.

Anything to lift me up...would be greatly appreciated. I'll probably..go watch some muppets or something, that might take my mind off of it....

[Disclaimer: I'm sorry if I've offended..anyone with this rant of sorts.]

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh no. Poor Sara.:eek:

Please don't lose heart. I was praying for you when you had your operation and I'll still be praying now. Please trust in God for support. He is always sorry to see the people He has created suffering in any sort of way. Ask your church pastor and fellow parishioners to support you with Christian prayer and comfort.

One more thing I can say to you Sara is could you and your mother check out oxygen peroxide please? It's a special form of natural medication that the medical branch has refused to acknowledge. It's a mixture of water with oxygen molecules laced inside it. You get it in a dropper and put as many drops as required into a glass of water or fruit juice. It does not work in milk.
I believe in this stuff. I've used it sometimes when I've had the flu and it's made me get better quickly. Not immediately but it really does work.

Doctors don't want to recognize that it works because they hold onto the belief that there is no cure for AIDS or cancer, multiple sclerosis and many other diseases but I know what I'm going to start getting if I ever get diagnosed with any of them.

I hope you are open-minded enough to try to find where you can get it in the U.S. and try it. You really have nothing to lose and everything to I pray gain.

With love to you and your dear mother
Bill "Martin" Bubble Guy

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks, Martin. I'll check into it. My own personal physican believes in as long as you can afford it, try whatever is legal to use.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my gosh Sara. I'm so sorry to hear about this! You've come to be such a wonderful friend here on the forums. I wish I could just throw my arms around you and do whatever you need right now, but unfortunately, I'm not there with you. So all I can do is offer cyber hugs, prayers and a listening ear whenever you need it. I promise you can contact me anytime. E-mail is this: muppetmusic22@gmail.com. Seriously, use it, I'm good at listening...well I guess reading with a loving eye. Anyway, here are your hugs:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Also, just to hopefully make you smile, I offer you a basket filled with multi kinds of muffin. Whatever variety you like and *bam* it's there.

Like I said, use that e-mail. Know that I am praying for you. Know that they WILL find a cure for this. Know that you can live with this (my uncle has been living with HIV for years now, we can talk about that later).

All right, now I've written a book. Muffin?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*takes an apple-cinnamon muffin* Thanks, Beth. I'll just be taking it easy I guess. Keep up to date on so much stuff, keep healthy that sort of thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Renee, I don't know what to say...I'm terrified for you...that's a very serious disease!!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*laughs softly* 11 OMG's...wow. *more serious now* Yeah...it is. Thanks for the support Snowthy.

Can I call you Snowthy? I like that nickname you seem to have.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think I must have been the first one to call him Snowthy. I meant it as a sign of friendship and he didn't object so I always address him as that. He even calls me Marty.:smile:

I'm sure he won't mind if other friends of his call him it too Sara "laughing very softly in return"

F

furryredmonster

Oh my goodness! *faints* That is so terrible! Oh my, oh my...

I, uh, I, really do not know what to say :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I think I must have been the first one to call him Snowthy.
Marty, people have been calling me Snowthy way before you even joined. I think it was That Announcer who originally called me that...or maybe MrsPepper, I can't recall for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.