1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

IMDb daily poll, August 22: The Muppets stomp the competition.

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by peyjenk, Aug 22, 2009.

1. peyjenk

peyjenk Well-Known Member

Check it out...

http://www.imdb.com/poll/

The question for today (August 22) is "What's your favorite cast of puppets or marionettes from user 'anarresa's' list? (With additions from IMDb staff)" and options include the TMS and SS Muppets, and the Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and Storyteller puppets, and the Fraggle gang.

Currently, the TMS cast has 1406 votes, with the second place winner (cast of Team America: World Police) coming it at a mere 624 votes. That's right, folks, the Muppets have more than double the votes of the next lowest competitor.

That, my friends, is awesome.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I would've voted, but again, my IMDb account was hacked (again) this past year, and I think they now force new members to pay to use their services, so I never bothered to re-re-register again.

3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Same here. Frog, I hate how that site is run. I can't even view the results without voting and I can't vote because it's decided to be wonky on me. :sympathy: It's a cool poll, but too much work.

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Lol, Jamie's adopting my froggin' verbage!

5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yup, sometimes frog is all that can be said. :)