Important: who are these muppets

Splurge

Reaction score
#5 - This is Lefty that's been spoken about alot here, sometimes just known as "The Salesman" in coloring books and the like.

#7 - Looks like Prairie Dawn to me.

#12 - Oscar's significant other, Grungetta. No, wait, they're grouches, so she's his insignificant other.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
#11 - is either frank or stein. one of the heads on the two headed monster. they talk in, like, a baby language and they make me laugh my hair off.

#3 - is Ruby ruby ruby ruby soho...no actually her name's just Ruby

#6 - I think it's Smart Tina.

#8 - I'm gonna take a horribly stupid guess here. the original Roosevelt Franklin.

#15 - an un-named chicken

#27 - Marty

and i have a question...where the Dickens did u get these pix?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Tommy: If you'd be as so kind to provide a description of each character you're asking about, I might be able to help you out by providing the names and maybe some facts as well. Drop me a line to see how I can help out.

Thijs

Reaction score
Thanks everybody who helped us so far.
And Count, sorry I forgot to describe them. But the problem is I`m colorblind. Maybe one of the others can describe them for Count.

A resume of the answers so far:

#3 So this is Ruby
#5 Is indeed Lefty. Now I remember him yes. That guy who sells worthless junk to Ernie.
#6 Can anyone confirm this is Smart Tina?
#7 O yes, it`s just Praire.
#8 It`s not Roosevelt, cause Roosevelt was on the left of this guy on the picture.
#11Yes, that could be. Maybe Frank (or Stein:smile:) was hidden behind something.
#12Grungetta.
#15Maybe it`s from a certain skit?
#21Anyone confirm it`s Lulu?
#27Anyone confirm it`s Marty? I know it`s the boy from the "who has seen by dog" song with Grover.

Thijs

Reaction score
I have some suspections. Could anyone confirm these suspections?

#13 the squirrels from the Silly Squirrel Dance
#17 Polly Darton
#20 I know he exists, but I don`t know how he looks like, but maybe THIS is Sam the Robot?

Drtooth

Reaction score
20 is definately NOT Sam the Robot (I ill send you a picture of him, Don Music, and Monty tomorrow) It's just a football from a sketch with a celebrity fooball player.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Might I add....

A large portion of these are anything Muppets, and were not even given names.

For example, 16 and 20 are basically bit players in a sketch (used either this year or last) in which A bunch of monsters (Elmo, Telly, Zoe, stuff like that) and some football player (I think Terel Davis (SP?) ) say the alphabet. Of course, the football (20) and the refferee (16) remind him, parodying an American spot for Campbell's Chunkey soup.

15 is a generic chicken.

21 is INDEFINATELY Lulu, she's just not wearing her glasses.

10 and 11 are too small to see... 10 may be either a HONKER o an early Telly Monster.

I am not sure if 6 is Smart Tina. I can send you a clear picture tomorrow, if necessary.

9 and 14 are just unnamed AM doctors.

is 27 American? He looks like a Foreign Muppet to me.

18 and 19 are unnamed AM reporters (not Polly Darton) and may have been used in the afforementioned "football Alphabet" sketch.

1 may be a monster's (probably Elmo or Herry's) doll, and not a Muppet

As for the rest (that were unanswered) I just do not know.

scarecroe

Reaction score
17 is not Polly Darton. Polly Darton is in one of the videos that have been released, I just forget which. She sings the song about Waving Goodbye To You With My Ear/Hair/Nose/etc.

15 looks like the chicken Louise Gold performed on "I Am Chicken" which is available on CD and video (but again I forget which video).

And for the record, Lulu looked much better in her original incarnation