Improvements to Ignore List

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it possible to remove the "View this post" option from a post that's hidden because the user is on your ignore list? And also, how about hiding the posts from the "vote all posts by ____" option in said member's profile?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think there is a way to remove that button. I have a couple of people on my ignore list, and sometimes it's great to hear their imput on a subject. It just needs a little self-control not to click on the View button if you know that person annoys you.

Also, if you don't go to that person's profile, you won't see the "view all posts" option. Just a thought.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I think its simple. Just dont look! Also, I have learned to just ignore people who are my enemies, theres an interesting (yet true) quote:

If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.

Which is very true, if anyone has a problem with people, put them on your ignore list, and just forget about them, because it will cause more commotion toward each other.

((Sorry if I was a bit off topic))

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ooh boy is that quote screwed up! I've talked to my enemy before and all he does is argue about EVERYTHING! That doesn't seem very peaceful to me!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well yes, sometimes talking won't work. I guess that's why we have the ignore option. :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Ooh boy is that quote screwed up! I've talked to my enemy before and all he does is argue about EVERYTHING! That doesn't seem very peaceful to me!
It depends on how the person is, obviously the person doesnt want to make peace to begin with, sometimes you need to just except it. It also depends on how much patient you have aswell in trying to be friends with someone your not too fond of.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Right. The point is that a problem will never be fixed if you don't try to head on.

Which is cool if you don't mind the problem.

messyplace

Reaction score
Ive tried to make peace with my "enemy" countless times, only to be called some names that I cant post on here.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
It depends on how the person is, obviously the person doesnt want to make peace to begin with, sometimes you need to just except it. It also depends on how much patient you have aswell in trying to be friends with someone your not too fond of.
Pearls of Wisdom Barry! Pearls of Wisdom! (your previous post as well)

After that, I guess I'm not much help....

Status
Not open for further replies.