In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, I can't wait. One concern... does anyone know if Gerry Parks is still alive? it wouldn't be a Fraggle movie without Doc, or Sprocket.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Oh MY God! :excited:

This is great news, I think I mcuh rather hear of this than a new Muppet Movie. I've always loved the Fraggles and thought it was a shame they were only ever used for the TV Show unlike Sesame Street & The Muppets. And finally we'll get to see something new involving MOKEY (hopefully)

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
This is the part I love about this movie:
Ahment Zappa is writing it.
One of Frank Zappa's sons.
That in itself makes this movie something to see!

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I saw the last name of the director and I was like, "Ahment Zappa? Frank Zappa? Is it a common name German name?"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces* Oh this is SOOOOO exciting!! The Fraggles are finally coming to the big screen! Oh how happy!! I'm gonna have to see it like eight times!! *bounces bounces bounces* Oh this is so great!!! I really hope we see Doc (and yes, Gerry Parks is still alive) and maybe even Cantus. Ooh, I wonder if Junior Gorg will get a new performer, or if maybe we just won't see him. I don't see how that can be though, he was a core part of the show. But still! FRAGGLE MOVIE!!! *dances cares away*

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The Count said:
Man, I rully hope everybody's in on this: Jerry, Steve, Karen, Kathy, and Steve... And Doc as well of course.
My first immediate thoughts too. I really hope Jerry is feeling well enough to do this. Now that would be a great note to retire on!

Speed Tracer said:
One concern... does anyone know if Gerry Parks is still alive? it wouldn't be a Fraggle movie without Doc, or Sprocket.
IMDB lists that he hasn't done anything since 2004, but that's about it. I wonder when we'll see a complete cast list? :excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh my oh my oh my oh my!!!!! This is the best news I've heard in a long time!!!! Can't wait!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! I heard this was coming, but didn't expect an official notice for at least another year! I'm eagerly awaiting any new developments!

And I desperatly hope that all the original voices will be back, and that we don't get corny cameo's of famous silly-people...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah! No Fraggle Holes leading to the set of Scrubs, okay!?

christyb

Reaction score
*looks at Beau*

How'd you get outta that closet? We had you in there pretty good so you couldn't take over the movie. Anyways, I'm excited. Albeit I know it's still a ways off...I can't wait to see it. That and I'd love to write it myself buuuttttt...kudos to the guy who got the job and a forwarning...we're all watching you like a hawk! You better make it good. Mwhahaha :smile: