In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

stick

Reaction score
can't wait for the movie, it's gonna "rock"... fraggle rock that is.:excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Geeked? Is that even a word? Because if it is, then I'm geeked about this film also. But then again, I always have been optermistic.

unclematt

Reaction score
I have a friend that uses it alot and it has slipped into my vocabulary. I had never heard used in that way but I have heard it used like "He is geeked out on cocaine" describing some one messed up on cocaine or heroine.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Something I've been thinking...what if they change the story, etc, is that such a big deal? *ducks* Yeah, it would be a HUGE deal to me! But! Think about it, when TMS was made into a movie...that changed a whole heap of stuff (such as where they met Scooter). I guess that could happen again?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Well, I was okay with the changes they made in TM. But Fraggle Rock would be different if they did that.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Something I've been thinking...what if they change the story, etc, is that such a big deal? *ducks* Yeah, it would be a HUGE deal to me! But! Think about it, when TMS was made into a movie...that changed a whole heap of stuff (such as where they met Scooter). I guess that could happen again?
The thing about that is, there's no real story with the Muppets. The show for Fraggle Rock always built up on the characters, and never really went backwards with them. There was a history there.