In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
Toronto seems unlikely. Best bet is probably LA.
Not necessarily; Toronto is still a very popular place for films to shoot (along with LA, NY, Chicago, Orlando, etc.) Apparently it's cheaper, too.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Not necessarily; Toronto is still a very popular place for films to shoot (along with LA, NY, Chicago, Orlando, etc.) Apparently it's cheaper, too./QUOTE]

I think you've hit the nail right on the head there. Money makes the world go around...

beaker

Reaction score
So....

Dark Crystal 2 Thanksgiving/Xmas 2007

Fraggle Rock the Movie spring/summer 2008?

Now if only JHC could create asubdivision to buy back the Muppets and have areal investor behind th em all would be swell:smile:

*me, who thinks it'd be cool if there was some Muppet cameos in the film, lawyers be darned*

angiealight

Reaction score
*crossing fingers*

Please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top, please be a great Fraggle movie...

Of course I'll be seeing it. Whether I return home elated or heartbroken is a different matter! ^_^

Drtooth

Reaction score
To think... I was distraught with fret and worry nothing has been said about this film in some time. Now we have an offical announcement.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I've always been cheated by the fact there was no FR movie. We had Follow that Bird, and 3 Muppet films... (at the time) but Fraggles were regulated to premium cable, leaving fans without it to watch the animated series. It wasn't bad... I love the Fraggles, and that's all I've really seen at that time, but it's not the real show.

Seeing Fraggle Plush at Mainstream Target gets my hopes up. No more Hot Tpoic/Newburry comic cult 80's fandom... it's going to go mainstream, so the chances of the movie are greater than before.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I just read the article. Yay! This is exciting!

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this picture. I am optermistic enough to believe that the film will be a good one.
As anyone who has viewed my profile will know, Fraggle Rock is my favorite of all the Muppet productions.