1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

In hand pics of Disney Parks Muppet Figure set and Muppet Star Wars Kermit and Piggy

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Frogpuppeteer, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Hey guys as some of you may know my sister works in the Disney World parks in Florida well she came to visit this week and brought me there figures..i will open Kermit and Piggy and post pics later but not to sure on the figure set yet unless i can do it with out destroying the box to take some good pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Thanks for posting this!
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Does your sister work in the Muppet Store?
  4. Frogpuppeteer

nope she works in another store...but she did say she got the set a few days before it was mass released last week..so it should be there now i think
  5. Muppet fan 123

Yeah, all this stuff was there when I was there two weeks ago. Did you ever realize there are two Muppet cars in the backlot tour?
  6. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I got Kermit and Piggy...wanted all of them...but didn't have room to carry them around all day :( lol
  7. Muppet fan 123

Yeah, same story with me, I wanted to get a Kermit mug but I was worried it would break carrying it around.
  8. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I managed to make it around all day with mine, and even made it home safe on the plane! LOVE my mug...it's my morning coffe mug EVERY morning. :)
    panmanthe2nd and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  9. Frogpuppeteer

yes i do i got pics of them back im august
  10. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I want all of those :(
  11. Muppet fan 123

I wish I would have known about it before, I would have gone on the backlot tour then. Come to think of it, I kinda remeber seeing that car in the waiting area
  12. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Hey, what are the two Muppet cars? Can you post the pics?
    Alex
  13. Frogpuppeteer

its just one car didnt mean to say them...its Beus cab from Great Muppet Caper
  14. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Frogpuppeteer says one car, Muppet fan 123 says there are two. What's the other one?

And whoever's got pics, let's see them!
    Alex
  15. Muppet fan 123

I don't know if both of them are still there. But they for sure once were. One's Beau's car from GMC the other is the firetruck from Muppet-Vision 3D.
  16. Muppet fan 123

17. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Awesome, thanks!

Alex
  18. tu

tu New Member

I really wish Piggy has a hairdryer for her, like in the figure set...or this will be too cool!