In Need of New Email Service

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I went and added a Gmail address to my + account.

It's okay, though I'm mixed up... this is email, yet everything is treated like PM conversations?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
When you sign up for Gmail, you ceate a Google account, which is used for every Google product. You use the same email password.
What does that actually have to do with anything? Google + is different from a normal google account. Google + is one of their services and there is clearly a box that allows you to opt out, except it doesn't.

It's okay, though I'm mixed up... this is email, yet everything is treated like PM conversations?
...huh?It groups all related emails to a person into a single 'thread' if that's what you are saying, yes.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
What does that actually have to do with anything? Google + is different from a normal google account. Google + is one of their services and there is clearly a box that allows you to opt out, except it doesn't.

..Yeah. So..that's why they don't MAKE you sign up. You're automatically signed up from the beginning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So is gmail SUPPOSED to have frequently downtime? In the week and a half that I've been using it, it's been down for three days (not in a row, that is).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
So is gmail SUPPOSED to have frequently downtime? In the week and a half that I've been using it, it's been down for three days (not in a row, that is).

It's been working perfect for me, and I've been using it almost all-day.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Aw man XD Why is it only just you who has problems with google? XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They probably know I refuse to let them indoctronate me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Alright, I think I'm gonna have to switch again to Hotmail/Outlook/whatever they call it, gmail has way too much downtime.