In search of Dog City pics?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Does any one have or know where I could find some pictures from the Dog City TV show online? I've found 1 or two small and bad quality pics (mainly of Rowlf from the JHH special, the show logo, or of the Ace cartoon character). I'm looking for some pictures from the show (I would prefer some with the Muppet characters, like Eliot, rather than the toons; but I'll take anything). There is a nice fullpage pic in "Jim Henson: the Works" if anyone has a digital copy of that one, or one like it, that would be awesome. Please, if anyone can help me track down some good quality Dog City pictures I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I think it would be hard to find some you would have to ask for screen graps from somebody who has an episode!:sympathy:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
you would have to ask for screen graps from somebody who has an episode!
Well, if anyone has episodes and can make screen grabs, please consider me. Or if you have any books or merchindice with pictures and would consider scanning. Or if you know places online that already have pictures. I would really like to get some pictures from Dog City for a project I'm working on. Thanks