1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

In Search of "Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by I love puppets, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Hey,

I am very interested in purchasing a "Muppet Theatre" silk screen print by James Carroll. Does anyone on here have one? It looks like this:

Thanks-
    Erik [​IMG]

2. Could be any color version, (preferably beige) :)

3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I would love to get one of these beauties as well. Hey @jvcarroll! Where can we find one of these masterpieces?

4. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Hi! Thanks for your interest in this print. A great deal of love and care went into it.

"Muppet Theatre" was a limited edition silkscreen titled created for Acme Archives back in early 2012 but it unfortunately sold out completely within the first few hours of release.

The only place to find an authentic print these days is Ebay and it'll probably cost quite a bit. It pops up from time to time and the beige one is the easier (and less expensive) one to find. I wish they'd reprint it, but it doesn't seem like they will. :o

5. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Also, my Muppetational Mosaic shirt has made its way back into stock after a 4 year hiatus. Click here to get yours while you can!

[​IMG]

KermieBaby47 and Muppet fan 123 like this.