1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

inconjunction convention

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by propologist, Jun 26, 2012.

1. propologist

propologist Member

Hi Guys,
    Just a heads up I am going to be a guest at a convention from july6-8 here:
    http://www.inconjunction.org/
    I will be there talking about Star Trek and other Movies and TV that I have worked on. I will also be hosting a panel on Puppet building. If any of you have never been to a convention I would recommend that you come by and see . I know this is short notice . But hope to see some there.

Mike
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Sounds great! Where does this take place?
    You worked on Star Trek? Did you work as a Puppeteer (I can't think of any puppeteering in Star Trek)
    Did you ever work on a Muppet film?
  3. propologist

propologist Member

Hi Muppet fan, If you hit the link above it will take you to the site of the convention.
    As far as Star Trek I worked on the props from half way through the first season of TNG all the way through Enterprise. As well as the movies from Generations to Star Trek XI.
    As to the muppets I worked Dinasours TV doing all of the props for the show. I have done puppeteering here and there.

Mike
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.