1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Incredible Electric Mayhem picture

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by peyjenk, Apr 28, 2008.

1. peyjenk

peyjenk Well-Known Member

This is not mine (repeat, this is not mine) and for all I know, it has already been posted on here by the artist. But I did a Muppet search on deviantart and found this insanely incredible drawing of the EM as they would look if they were humans.

http://madcarrot.deviantart.com/art/The-Electric-Mayhem-61482610

Be sure to check out the full size!

2. Boppity

Boppity Well-Known Member

This is my favorite EM picture ever! She always does such good work ^_^

3. dmoss

dmoss Well-Known Member

Holy cow, that's impressive! Someone that's fanatical enough about "Mayhem" to take the time to create something that detailed should be a member at MCF! :)

4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Fantastic work. I always thought of Animal as a challenge when translating the characters like this, but it is pulled off nicely. The only personal note is that I have always seen Zoot as darker complected, but the man's got a yellow nose so who can ever tell for sure? :cool: Either way this is one cool and difficult piece done very very well! :flirt:

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Holy cra-icky, that's amazing! And that's a Janice I wouldn't mind getting to know a little better...

6. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Wow that is awesome. I really love Janice in that picture.

I have to say though, Floyd looks like a thin verison of Dr. Eggman from the Sonic games, :) .

7. armslength

armslength Active Member

Looks like Howard Stern got a new gig as a sax blower!