Incredibly RARE Brian Froud Goblin/Faerie Wines?

fuzzylover

Reaction score
I know I haven't been here in ages and I'm truly sorry if this is a prohibited category, but I've been considering letting go of some incredibly rare wines to a private collector and
I guess I just don't know if this would be a good place or if someone can direct me elsewhere?

Since they were endorsed and the labels were designed by Brian Froud of Labyrinth and Dark Crystal fame and there are some serious fans here (myself included), I wondered how best to go about finding someone who might appreciate these?

I've got two wines and an apricot mead that were put out about 10 years ago and carefully preserved by me since. They were from an extremely limited 'Enchanted Vines' series and I believe the wine was produced by Chateau Lorane and the mead by Summerhill Winery.
I know I initially went to some trouble to even acquire these myself because of restrictions to shipping alcohol into my home state of Massachusetts and imagine certain buyers, depending on where they live, might encounter a similar problem.

I would be looking to sell the trio of wines and imagine the set would easily fetch $500. AWESOME, AWESOME labels on these. I can't even find any info on google or Bing anymore for these (or pictures), so I'll have to take pictures when I get home. I know one of the wines is called Goblins Gehwhurst with goblin art and the mead is 'Faerie Nectar' Life Force Apricot Mead with faerie art. The second wine I believe has some sort of Green man type artwork on the label.

Anyway, before a moderator potentially deletes this, if someone could kindly give me some answers and/or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it!