Info on new Muppet commercial

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could help me here. I saw a commercial with the Muppets and they were talking to celebrities. I think it was for an insurance company or something. See, I didn't see it real well because I watched it at the rec center and I couldn't see the TV too closely from where I was. They also didn't have the sound on either. It aired during "Good Morning America" at about 20 till 8 Eastern Time I think it was. I'd really like to see that ad again if I get a chance or maybe on You Tube. Can anybody help me here?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I would really like to see this, too as I'm sure I nowhere near the only one who would like to.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW! Can't believe we haven't heard about this before! I'm really interested!

unclematt

Reaction score
I have not seen this. Did you see it on cable or regular television?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
It was on ABC. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open if it comes on again.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm intruigued. If anyone finds it on YouTube, please do post a link!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Muppet Studios are not aware of the Muppets doing any insurance commercials.Daffyfan2003, can you give any more info, such as which Muppets were in it, who they were talking to, and any graphic words of companies that might have come up?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lol. If I knew more, I wouldn't have needed to ask. Anyway, maybe it wasn't an insurance company. Maybe it was something else. As for what Muppets were in it, I saw Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo. I really wasn't sure who the celebrities were. Yeah, I wish I could tell you more about it, but I guess I'll just have to wait until whenever it comes on again.