International Comics

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought I would make a thread hoping that there isn't a thread already made about International Comics. The only reason why I wanted to make one was to ask for some help. I found a Japanese Manga comic at work (which is missing pages or a part of it and falling apart) and also that it's in Japanese and not English. I thought maybe someone could help me by telling what's it is called or tell me if there's some thing I can download to help me to translate it. Here is my Facebook Page link to see the picture of the Manga.
But also if anyone loves or collects any type of International Comics from around the world. I have another one that's is Walt Disney Uncle Scrooge from Dutch or German one of the two.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have several Japanese language Manga, and they're the titles you'd expect me to have. The first Doraemon and at least 3 Kochikames. I think I have at least 2 Bobobo-bo Bo-bobos including a source material book. I'd love to get my hands on some Kinnikuman and Fujio Akatsuka comics (Tensai Bakabon or Osomatsu-kun). I had a Japanese Shonen Jump around somewhere, and was always trying to get my hands on Koro-Koro comics (kid's video game based magazine that sometimes has Doraemon in it).

I have one issue of Beano. Kinda wish I could get more. Also have a digest sized Topolino (Italian Mickey Mouse and co) and a Le Journal de Mickey. If it counts, I also have a couple English language Asterixes (I was planning to get more and never did) and a Lucky Luke.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't have many Japanese Language mangas only cause I wouldn't be able to find them anywhere I live to begin with but this one I found will at work. Which like I said it's in two pieces and I think it's missing some of the pages or part of the comic itself but still pretty neat. I wouldn't mind having some but I would probable end up giving them away or selling only cause not being able to read them.

But some pretty neat ones you mentioned which I've probable heard but wouldn't know expect for the Doremon one just cause of Disney XD. It was an ok show. Is the comic any better?