1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

International Sesame Items on eBay

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by BlueFrackle, Nov 9, 2006.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Guys,
    Ive got quite a bit of Foreign Sesame merchandise on eBay at the moment, with more to come!

I have...
    1 Rue Sesame Toccata VICMA PUPPET
    1 Rue Sesame Toccata Plush
    1 Rue Sesame Mordicus Plush

Zhima Jie Plush MINT

Barrio Sesamo beanies
    Barrio Sesamo large plush

Plaza Sesamo Beanies
    Plaza Sesamo large plush

Sesamstrasse Lot including Beanies, Plush and Push Puppet

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZwozzafraggleQQhtZ-1
  2. nono

nono New Member

sherlock hemlock and the Count Puppet on Ebay very very cheap!!!
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I once saw a beanie of Lola from Plaza Sesamo in one of those "Prize-Grabber/Iron Claw" machines... other than that, all I have is a Plaza Sesamo DVD which I do so enjoy watching, even though I'm still learning Spanish.
  4. nono

nono New Member

5. Pino

Pino Member

Hi Nono como vas? Do you know if there where made some Espinete or Don Pimpon puppets?
    Or do you also save Barrio Sesamo merchindise?
    I know there was an espinete large windup toy... and a plush Very large one.. but I never saw it on ebay or in shops
  6. Pino

Pino Member

7. nono

nono New Member

Hello Pino! how are you! I know several games and toys from Espinete and Don Pimpon but they are not puppets! greetings!
  8. Pino

Pino Member

what are they?
  9. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

I missed they are all gone.
    Please post if you get more.

I got some charms from the Japanese show. I think they might have more try Sesame Street in France. All they have right now is the big bird and elmo, but email them. They might be able to attain more.

Oh and what store are you finding you stuff.
  10. Pino

Pino Member

what do mis? And who to you mean?
  11. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

The original post. The plushies are gone. I was wonder where everyone in Europe found there stuff. Some store are the same.
  12. Pino

Pino Member

After browsing i discovered if you try ebay but seache ebay france for sesame.. you'll find the japanese charms again!