1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

International skits on Youtube...

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Drtooth, Jul 14, 2007.

1. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

That's a fact.

2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

The German version Cambrian Amphibian

Waiter Grover likes this.
  3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

The dubbing is pretty good on that one.

4. MuppetSpot

Actually I don't care for the vocals, but I like the score & choir.

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Here's Basil telling you how to be cool.

Spoiler: It's about hygiene

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. MuppetSpot

I always like seeing the Sesame Park.

7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Ya' know, sometimes I find it hard to believe I'm the only one who uploads any Plaza Sesamo stuff. There's been few other uploads recently (and sporadic videos here and there), but it seems like I'm the only one who's ever recorded the show (not true, obviously, but for point making).

8. MuppetSpot

A rare Joey & davey clip.

Waiter Grover and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  9. Drtooth

Should I say the obvious that Plaza Sesamo uploads Plaza Sesamo stuff? ;)

It seems that some international shows get a wealth of footage posted and some don't. And then there are ones that did get uploaded but got yanked down due to copyright. I'm wondering if some of the distribution companies/partners SW aren't as accepting of YT posters as SW is. I know that the Rechov Sumsum stuff seems to disappear as soon as its posted, and the stuff that hasn't been caught seems to just be the same things, eve when full episodes are posted. To be fair, one account I know that had some RS stuff was banned for posting Moomins stuff.

10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Well, yeah...

But I mean, they don't post an like "old" stuff. The Sesamstrasse and Rechov Sumsum (which I think are re-dubbed) channels do, however.

11. MuppetSpot

The German version of Do DE Rubber Duck.

12. Drtooth

Here's a dubbed bit from Vila Sesamo

Anyone else think that their Ernie sounds an awful lot like Ed from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy? Even the infliction of his voice sound like ed.

13. sesamemuppetfan

An extra 3 second blooper at the end!

14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I wonder why SESAME PARK clips are so hard to come by? Aside from one full episode on YT (that and a full episode of CANADIAN SESAME STREET, which is essentially an imported version of SST with a few American inserts swapped for Canadian inserts), the only other couple of clips ou there are strangely enough dubbed into Spanish for PLAZA SESAMO.

15. sesamemuppetfan

For real though!

16. Drtooth

I swear there were a few episodes up at one point.

I'd make a joke about Size Small clips, but those are fun to watch in a mindlessly horrifying and stupid sort of way. Also doesn't help that searching "Sesame Park" on Youtube gives you results mostly featuring "Sesame Place" which was renamed, I think, to the same name as the Canadian show.

17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yes, I've experienced that. That, and really the only other thing I've found is a CBC bumper for a programming block called CBC Playground that included brief clips of SESAME PARK along with other shows like THEODORE TUGBOAT, WIMZIE'S HOUSE, ARTHUR, and others.

18. Drtooth

Was ist Heimweh?

Yeah! What the heck ist Heimweh anyway?

Homesickness, apparently.

19. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

20. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Barrio Sesamo 1979: