Reaction score
Hey All,
Upon reading my AWN Newsletter this eveving, I came across this headline:

"Talking With..." Sesame Workshop's Gary E. Knell At Mipcom Junior
William Kentridge Exhibit At LACMA

So naturally I went to the link provided. Here is what AWN had to say:

"Talking With…" Sesame Workshop's Gary E. Knell At Mipcom Junior

September 17, 2002

On Sunday, October 6, 2002 MIPCOM Junior's "Talking With…" sessions will host Gary E. Knell, president and CEO of Sesame Workshop. He will be interviewed by George Winslow, director of special projects, Reed Television Group. "Talking With…" is an informal interview session that offers market participants an opportunity to interact with major players in the TV industry. Knell will unveil the story of the organization that revolutionized television with the legendary SESAME STREET and tell how its mission to create educational and challenging content for children is carried out. Gary E. Knell became president and CEO of Sesame Workshop in September 1999. He has been instrumental in launching new versions of award-winning programs such as SESAME STREET, DRAGON TALES, SAGWA and other Workshop properties. He also oversaw Noggin, the educational cable and online joint venture with Nickelodeon, as well as a major publishing partnership with Time, Inc., and historic SESAME STREET co-productions in South Africa, Russia, China and the Middle East. For more information, visit the MIPCOM Website at www.mipcom.com.

Thought that would be interesting to you Sesame Heads. :smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Either I'm a Sesame Head, or my head is filled with sesame seeds. I prefer to fill my head with sunflower seeds, being they don't move around as much...umm...nevermind, just read what the bold text said you weirdos!

-Matt