1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Too Hot to Handler"
    Scooter books his crush, Chelsea Handler, who spices up "Up Late" and his personal life. Meanwhile, Kermit learns that Becky may be hiding her past from Fozzie when he and Denise go on a double date.

3. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

Introducing Bippi the Whatnot!

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Wemblygirl, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Wemblygirl

Wemblygirl New Member

For my birthday, I got to design my own Whatnot from FAO. I would like to introduce Bippi- a 5 year old girl who loves pretending.

I also made this video of her singing along with Robin on The Muppet Show.

I've had the chance to take a Puppet School workshop on puppetry for tv, so I have a little knowledge, but I'm still very much a beginner! Plus, Whatnots have rather stiff mouths so it's hard to lip sync fluidly, but I'm having fun making these videos and creating a character for her.

(And, yes, I know that you can see the top of my head in these clips! I didn't have a monitor hooked directly to my camera so I couldn't tell exactly where my sight line was.)