1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Introducing Bippi the Whatnot!

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Wemblygirl, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Wemblygirl

Wemblygirl New Member

For my birthday, I got to design my own Whatnot from FAO. I would like to introduce Bippi- a 5 year old girl who loves pretending.

I also made this video of her singing along with Robin on The Muppet Show.

I've had the chance to take a Puppet School workshop on puppetry for tv, so I have a little knowledge, but I'm still very much a beginner! Plus, Whatnots have rather stiff mouths so it's hard to lip sync fluidly, but I'm having fun making these videos and creating a character for her.

(And, yes, I know that you can see the top of my head in these clips! I didn't have a monitor hooked directly to my camera so I couldn't tell exactly where my sight line was.)