Introducing My New Website!!!

Blink

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I want to launch my new website, and what better place to get feedback than at Muppet Central.

I am a puppet builder in Toronto, Ontario, CANADA and examples of my work can be seen at:

www.chensational.com

I would really appreciate any feedback from people, on things they like or things they feel are missing. I am still fine tuning many parts of the site so feel free to be completely honest.

Feel free to post here or email me privately, all feed back is welcome.
:smile:

Thanks.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Tres cool Kanja....but what is that "Do Not Push" button all about?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Nice site. Good use of Flash elements.

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Man those puppets are superb. They look just like real muppets. Nice website too.
Dave :smile:

Blink

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback gang!

Andrew: To find oout about the button you might have to be "bad" and ignore the warning.

Tztz: Thanks, yes I do build puppets with moving and blinking eyes (Check out "ZEEK"), no animatronics yet (I am exploring it though).

Jamie: Thanks. The website is still being tweeked. I intend to add a few more little cool things to discover.

Dave: Thanks Dave. I have really been having fun finding my style (which has been heavily influenced by the Muppets). Although not all of my puppets are muppet looking. The latex puppets I feel have a different look to them. Again thanks for the feedback on the website.

Any things people think I should change on the site? Anything you want to know more about that I can include on the website?

:smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
YEah...the button worked the second time I tried it but not the first. It's a great site, except that it was slow to load when I was attempting to load it - either the files are very large or the server slow. Dial-up users might get a little frustrated, but there is an HTML version so that's pretty much covered.

Overall great site! :smile: