1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Introductions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Fluffybunny, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny New Member

Just wondering if I'm blind and there is a section for introductions and if not would you consider adding one? People could welcome others and the new members can tell others a little bit about themselves so it doesn't seem like people are complete strangers to a sense. People know just a little bit about the people such as favorite characters etc.

Just a thought.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Fluffybunny likes this.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

You know, having a board dedicated to welcomings may not be a bad idea. Once again, MC lacks what virtually every other forum has. Seriously, I do not belive I have seen another forum without its own introduction board. Is it needless? possibly. But as you can already see, having just a thread that is easily looked over is going to seriously confuse people. Having a board just for introductions may encourage newbies to stay and continue posting. Perhaps set it so posts made do not increase post count if you are worried about spamming
    TSSD and Fluffybunny like this.
  4. Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny New Member

Got to agree with Sgt.