• Introvert

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

mo

Reaction score
So...you probably read the title, eh?

I was just wondering which one of you guys is which. Considering my more recent threads...well the majority of my threads only get about 5-10 responses before drifting off into obscurity, I thought I might as well start another.

And this time it's about two things nobody wants to talk about, feelings and social interaction . So I'm asking if you're an Introvert or an Extrovert (gotta love typing in bold, right?)

I'm a teenage girl, and a self-diagnosed bi-polar. You do the math. I'm also obsessed with people and personality traits and characteristics, so I enjoy asking questions like this.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Introvert. Always have been. I've tried being extroverted, but I just prefer being alone. Thank God for the Internet!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm kind of a seesaw (probably 'cause I'm a Gemini): I tend to be introverted most of the time, particularly in social situations in person, however, it's much easier for me to be extroverted online at places like MC and such.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Introverted; I don't mind social situations, but when push comes to shove, I'd rather be alone or in a small group.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'm definitely an introvert. I've always been very shy. I don't know why, I've always have been. However, I like to hang out with small groups of friends, but I don't talk much. Sometimes, I have to work into talking to others. Now that I'll be working eventually, I have to work on better communication with people.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm definitely an introvert. I used to spend a lot of time trying to change myself, but as I got older I realized that was the wrong way to go about it. Once I gave myself a break and accepted myself as I am, it was much easier to open up to people. :smile:

Plus our society is pretty ridiculous about the whole thing. The attitude is always that introverts need to be "fixed." Meanwhile extroverts are often more insecure than anyone!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I'm a half and halfer, or I "see-saw", as D'Snowth put so well, depending on the situation. I prefer being alone, but I also like being with small groups of people as well. Being with large groups is ok every once in a while, but eventually I start getting overwhelmed and need to sit somewhere quietly for a few minutes.