1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

iPhone problems with YouTube video

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by los, Jan 24, 2015.

1. los

los Active Member

I am having trouble displaying pages whenever a YouTube video is embedded. The screen turns all black and sometimes plays the video automatically.

WalterLinz and AlittleMayhem like this.
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

I have this same problem too in my phone and iPad.

3. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

I mostly use my phone here too and this happens to me all the time.XD And whenever it happens I have to go open my laptop to see what the video(s) is or to just read the messages on the page.XD

4. Wally77

Wally77 New Member

It would be awesome if this forum had an app designed.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  5. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Same here. However i have found the pages load fine when i am not logged in for some reason??!!?? As soon as i log in, i cant view them and so cant add new posts.

6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for this report. We're looking into this one and will try to get a solution.

Wally77, WalterLinz and los like this.
  7. Muppetlab

How's this bug fix going?

8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I often get on Muppet Central on my iPhone, and the bottom half appears black for a few seconds if I'm scrolling slowly, but if I scroll fast or keep scrolling past the black part, the screen stays all-black (even if I move up to where it hadn't been black). And not just when I look at posts where a video was embedded.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  9. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Has a fix been found for this problem yet? It's really annoying and I'm missing a lot of threads.

10. Muppetlab

Ditto

11. Phillip

Yes, this issue is being worked on. This should be corrected during our next forum upgrade which will occur before the end of April.

12. Phillip

This issue with Safari should be corrected. Please let us know if you experience any further issues with video playback on the forum.

13. los

los Active Member

Thanks. After some testing it looks like the fix is good

Phillip likes this.