1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

iPod Touch problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikaelaMuppet, Apr 1, 2017.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Starting today, my iPod Touch has been having problems. I now can no longer download apps anymore and I just get a message instead saying unable to download app along with apps refusing to install and pausing. Apps also take a long time to download as well. I feel like giving up at this point and I don't know what to do. What should and can I do?

2. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Well-Known Member

Are you out of space? Your version of iOS might not be able to download the app either.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

Yes.:( Of course.:rolleyes:

4. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

That was my first thought. Sounds like a lack of memory space.

5. MikaelaMuppet

I got rid of some apps not too long ago that made the memory go up.

6. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

I'm an expert at lack of memory . . . .

Now what did I come in here for?

7. MikaelaMuppet

:p

8. MikaelaMuppet

I ran out of memory again.

9. MikaelaMuppet

Welp. Ended up erasing my iPod Touch for the 6th time. Sick and tired of dealing with the endless amount of pop-up messages saying that the app couldn't download and stuff like that. I just knew that wouldn't last at all. From the very beginning, should've listened to my parents and not put so many apps on the device to begin with.

10. MikaelaMuppet

I am officially done with my iPod Touch for good. Sick and tired of dealing with the endless amount of problems that it has and I am now giving up on the device. Just simply waiting until I get a new one hopefully very soon.