1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Irish rodents - cheese song

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dannyboat, May 29, 2002.

1. dannyboat

dannyboat New Member

Hello
    I am a new to the muppet forum. Indeed I very new to any forum – haven’t done anything like this ever before.
    I am wondering if any of you know where I might get a copy of the ‘cheese song’ by the ‘irish rodents’. It is funny and sad and all in all very wonderful.
    Hope someone can help!
    Best wishes,
    dannyboat
  2. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

What is the cheese song from? Tv/movie?
  3. dannyboat

dannyboat New Member

Hi blind pew,

Thank you very much for showing an interest in my quest. The song was featured in the new series of the Muppets.

The show is summarised at http://tbrowne.best.vwh.net/MuppetsTonight/CindCraw.html

as you can see it featured Cindy Crawford!

I don't think the song is featured on any Muppet album so probably I am looking for someone who recorded it and has made some sort of digital version of it.

cheers!

dannyboat
  4. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

I just read the summary. They jumped into fondu pots! How horrible! :) I can't say I have seen it but my suggestion is to ask Phillip Chapman.

He found me the picture of Blind Pew. (I thought I looked everywhere for it and I was ready to give up.) He is a wonderful wealth of information.