Is Between the Lions part of Sesame Workshop?

maxdrive

Reaction score
i ask because i was fliping though tv and came to a epp of it and bert was in one of the segments danceing

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
No, Between the Lions is not a Sesame Workshop production, it is produced by WGBH Boston and Sirius Thinking, Ltd. But some of the Sesame Street characters have done guest spots on the show.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
A number of Sesame/Muppet personnel have worked on the show, including Kathy Mullen, Michael Frith, Chris Cerf, Norman Stiles, Paul Jacobs, Lou Berger, Jennifer Barnhart, Tyler Bunch, Matt Vogel, and Anthony Asbury.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I never knew who was involved, but I knew that because of the quality and design of the puppets as well as their performance, some Muppeteers had to be involved.

I'm assuming Mike Frith designed all of them?

Violia

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
No, Between the Lions is not a Sesame Workshop production, it is produced by WGBH Boston and Sirius Thinking, Ltd. But some of the Sesame Street characters have done guest spots on the show.
Seriously? Which episodes?

goshposh

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
A number of Sesame/Muppet personnel have worked on the show, including Kathy Mullen, Michael Frith, Chris Cerf, Norman Stiles, Paul Jacobs, Lou Berger, Jennifer Barnhart, Tyler Bunch, Matt Vogel, and Anthony Asbury.
i think martin robinson played the grandpa in a couple episodes