1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Is Between the Lions part of Sesame Workshop?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by maxdrive, Feb 3, 2005.

1. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

i ask because i was fliping though tv and came to a epp of it and bert was in one of the segments danceing
  2. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

No, Between the Lions is not a Sesame Workshop production, it is produced by WGBH Boston and Sirius Thinking, Ltd. But some of the Sesame Street characters have done guest spots on the show.
  3. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

A number of Sesame/Muppet personnel have worked on the show, including Kathy Mullen, Michael Frith, Chris Cerf, Norman Stiles, Paul Jacobs, Lou Berger, Jennifer Barnhart, Tyler Bunch, Matt Vogel, and Anthony Asbury.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I never knew who was involved, but I knew that because of the quality and design of the puppets as well as their performance, some Muppeteers had to be involved.

I'm assuming Mike Frith designed all of them?
  5. Violia

Violia New Member

Seriously? Which episodes?
  6. goshposh

goshposh Member

i think martin robinson played the grandpa in a couple episodes
  7. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

He did, but he only appeared in one episode.