Is Cookie Monster no more?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Wow... Veggie Monster, Elmo's World... we need to stand as a group someday and let these people know they're destroying not only their careers, but the Henson name itself. Jim would be ticked if he saw the stuff goin on today. Even Oscar wouldn't allow this stuff in his trash can.
...anal retentive parents that somehow are concerned to a point where they are concerned about their kids, and yet wouldn't lift a finger to actually talk to or take care of them... but I do not want to go their right now.

I've said it before, I'll say it again....It's not the cookies they should be concerned with, but rather the pickup trucks, the foam letters, the plates, Guy Smiley, and all the REALLY dangerous to eat stuff.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
It's not the cookies they should be concerned with, but rather the pickup trucks, the foam letters, the plates, Guy Smiley, and all the REALLY dangerous to eat stuff.
Actually, Guy Smiley is full of calcium, and a fun, delicous anytime treat for on the go kids. He contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Iron, and everything kids need to grow.

LadyVader

Reaction score
I was at a build a bear and they had a cookie monster doll to make and all the time they were calling him Vegetable Monster at one point it was really getting to me i mean really what next Oscar The Happy, hight changed bird,
once the ball starts rolling it going to spred.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Vegetables! What Vegetables! This is just not right! He is not!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
A Friend at School Told Me that Cookie Monster became A Health Nut By Changing his Name to Veggie Monster. But Why Would PBS want to change one of Sesame Street's Most Beloved Characters? I mean It's an INJUSTCE!!! CURSE YOU PBS!!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I have children, as far as their entertainment goes, I may be forced to raise them entirely on vintage Sesame Street DVDs!

...and you know this is starting to remind me of The Stepford Wives!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Do you suppose Frank Oz was trying to say something when he directing that movie?