Is Dr. Teeth from Texas?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
If this is in the wrong place feel free to movie it. Mostly I am asking due to some of his own wardrobe. There's pictures of him in a cowboy hat and one of his accessories is an indian necklace and a neck bandana. Also there's the fact he mentions texas 3 different times in "Can You Picture That". Feel free to tell me what you think about him or other muppets involving their home states.

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
The Southern accent Jim gave him does suggest he's from that region, although of course this does not necessarily imply that he is either from Texas, lived in or visited Texas recently (or any time in his life), or lived around Texan neighbors.

Considering the fact that he was a caricature of singer Dr. John, who is from New Orleans, I presumed Dr. Teeth was from Louisiana as well. At least that's what I assumed--Jim gave him a (seemingly) Louisiana accent (Southern accents vary from state to state), and the fact that Jim was from Mississippi meant that these accents came naturally. (Rowlf is another example)

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
maybe it was just for the song and they didn't think dorky fans like me would make them wonder if he was. I think it would have been interesting if he'd been from texas though.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
We never really learned much about him, he should have had more backstage scenes.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
maybe he just likes texas? he could be from new orleans like someone else said. he looks like he's dressed for mardi gras. XD

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Come to think of it he does have a little bit of a southern twag in his voice compared to rowlf

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
too bad jim never tels. I bet he knows exactly where the good doctor is supposed to come from.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I wonder where is scooter from ? but anyway they should tell where each Muppet 's home town is