Is Fozzie Bear EVIL???

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't resist. LOL I was going to say that I did have a nightmare about Big Bird chasing me with a giant needle once with crazy spiral eyes once. LOL I get Evil Muppet nightmares once in awhile, it's the worst. LOL
It's fine! I bet evil Muppet dreams are the worst. I had an evil Elmo dream once.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's fine! I bet evil Muppet dreams are the worst. I had an evil Elmo dream once.
I had an evil Muppet dream after watching that IAVMMC movie and it was so disturbing I don't think I could ever repeat it to anyone, lol.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I had an evil Muppet dream after watching that IAVMMC movie and it was so disturbing I don't think I could ever repeat it to anyone, lol.
I bet! That movie does have some disturbing images! Scooter dancing in cage,and Rizzo on fear factor. (shudders)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I bet! That movie does have some disturbing images! Scooter dancing in cage,and Rizzo on fear factor. (shudders)
And as disturbing as the nightmare was, it was still more thought provoking than the movie. :wink:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
How true that is. Just demonstrates why fans were so happy with The Muppets (2011), despite its tiny flaws. :smile:
Yeah, the "fart shoes" were one of the only faults I noticed, but that's because it was their 2nd best movie next to The Muppet Movie IMO.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, the "fart shoes" were one of the only faults I noticed, but that's because it was their 2nd best movie next to The Muppet Movie IMO.
Yeah that almost felt like one last gasp of that non-humor in the previous Muppet films (and I suspect studio mandated). Thankfully it was brief and hopefully it was the last, lol.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yeah that almost felt like one last gasp of that non-humor in the previous Muppet films (and I suspect studio mandated). Thankfully it was brief and hopefully it was the last, lol.
Yeah, I think it was to show Fozzie forgot how to be funny without cheap tricks.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it was to show Fozzie forgot how to be funny without cheap tricks.
Yeah some people have said that, I think we're all desperately trying to save that moment and make it into something better, lol. I mean that would have been a good way to go, but it wasn't really fleshed out enough for that.

Mainly I think it was the studio panicking that they needed at least one cheap laugh in the film.