Is Frank still there?

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
there have been 4 episodes that have aired so far this year including the special. Did anyone notice if Frank was performing Grover Cookie or Bert?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Yesterday's episode had Cookie singing a song about when he first tried cookies as a baby. I don't know if it was done for this season, but it was definitely Frank.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea he is there

i think from what i have seen and heard he is mostly doing Cookie monster. which to me seems like that would be the hardest on his voice. but he knows what he wants to do.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To my knowledge, Frank doesn't actually "perform" the characters anymore, but rather just dubs the voices on occasions. BTW, I loved that Baby Cookie flashback.

Cheebo

Reaction score
Nonono he doesn't dub. He shows up every season now and films a few days worth of insert stuff. Whatever Frank wasn't able to do Eric Jacobson & David Rudman do. Like for example here is what he did the last 3 seasons

Season 33:
Cookie Monster Letter of Day inserts(every single one, he played both Cookie & Grover in them)

Season 34:
Ernie & Bert Sketches(All of the new ones, Eric only played Bert on astreet segment last year)
About half of the Global Grovers(Eric did the other half)

Season 35:
New Cookie Monster Letter of Day's(not known if he did all the new ones yet of course)
Cookie Monster song about when he was a baby
Possibly some of the new Global Grovers(to early to tell)
Possibly new Bert & Ernie sketches(havent seen a new one yet so don't know)