Is he still there? (short LXZ fanfic)

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
JUST ANOTHER SHORT FANFIC!!!

Leah closed her laptop and laid her head down on her arm. She stared at a picture of her and the Electric Mayhem on her nightstand. It was the picture when the band took Leah to Vegas for the first time. She mostly stared at her and Zoot in that picture. She was hugging Zoot's waist and kissing him on the cheek, showing Zoot's cheeks turning pink and he was smiling at his girl.
Leah turned away from the picture and laid her head on the pillow. She grabbed her stuffed cat that was on the floor and hugged it tightly. She named it 'Zoot' after Zoot himself. It had Zoot's skin color, hair color, hat, shirt, and shades...only in a cat version. It made Leah think of Zoot more. Zoot hasn't been with Leah for a while. He said he was busy on something, but wouldn't tell Leah what it was. Poor Leah was eager to know. She placed a pieces of blue hair of hers on her face, even though there was no one in the room besides Leah herself, she still didn't want anyone to see or hear her cry.
Leah was worried that if Zoot wasn't with her anymore, maybe he decided not to be with her anymore. Leah buried her head on her pillow, letting all of her tears fall. She just wanted to be in Zoot's arms again. It was so long, she missed him.

Zoot was walking down the hallway to Leah's room. He had a small gift in his front pocket of his navy blue jacket. With a perfect smile on his face, he took in a deep breathe and approached Leah's door. But, just before he could knock, he heard crying coming from the otherside. It was Leah's crying. Without knocking, he walked in and sat down at the foot of the bed and placed a hand on Leah's ankle. "Hey babe. You alright? What's the matter?" Zoot asked comfortingly. Leah stood up, not looking at Zoot's face. It'll make her more sadder if she had told him what was wrong. Zoot wrapped an arm around Leah's shoulders.

"C'mon Lee, fess up. What's wrong?" he kept asking.

Leah still didn't look up, but she decided to just tell him. "Zoot...(sniff), honey, you've been busy....and....well, I thought you wanted to b-break up with me....." she said, shaking. More tears started to fall from Leah's face. Zoot held her close to his chest and rubbed her shoulder in a relaxing way. "Augh, baby. I ain't gonna break up with ya." Zoot said.
Leah picked her head up and looked through Zoot's shades. "You're not?" Leah asked as she laid her head on Zoot's shoulder. Zoot shook his head. "No. I'm not. Leah, just because I was away from you and I was busy, doesn't meant I wanna break up with you." He took off his black hat and placed it on Leah's head. That made Leah smile and giggle a bit. "I'm never leavin' you, hun," Zoot continued, "I'll always be there for you, I'm always gonna be there for you." Zoot smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "And uh....I'm really sorry for not bein' here with you for a while. Forgive me?" he asked. Leah sat up and hugged Zoot around his neck and kissed at the top of his head. "Heh, I'll take that as a yes." Zoot chuckled.

Leah kept hugging Zoot until she felt something in Zoot's front pocket. She pulled it out and observed the small box. "What's this?" Leah asked as she letted go of Zoot and sat back down with the mini box in her hand. "Hmm? Oh yeah," Zoot said, kissing Leah's cheek, "It's for you."

"For me?" Leah asked as she blushed.

"Well, yeah, I mean...your birthday is in two months...well uh, this is just an apology gift." Zoot explained and smiled, "Go ahead, open it." Leah opened the small box. Inside was a silver ring with a light blue gem in the middle. It even had Leah and Zoot's couple nickname engraved on the silver part. 'LXZ4Evur's Leoot'.

"Oh Zoot, It's beautiful! I love it!" Leah said as she placed the ring on her finger.

"Thanks. I got one for me too, I'll think of you more as well." Zoot said as he revealed an exact ring on his finger.

Leah hugged Zoot and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you." she said, "By the way, what were you doing without me anyways?"

"Oh, Lips was sick. I had to care of him." Zoot said.

"You know I could've helped you, right?" Leah asked with a crooked eyebrow.

Zoot laughed, "Yeah, I could've. But I don't want my main squeeze to get sick. Now do I?"

Leah laid her head on Zoot's shoulder and giggled, "Ok, I see your point." "Dr.Teeth told me to take a break from workin' on Lips. I thought, 'hey, might as well go see my baby love.'" Zoot said.

Leah laid her head on Zoot's lap and enjoyed the feeling of Zoot's hand petting her shoulder. Zoot bent down and kissed her on the lips. He then, carried her in his arms. "C'mon, let's get noticed." Zoot said. Leah giggled as her and Zoot left Leah's bedroom and into the halls of the Electric Mayhem household.